- Breastfeeding counsellor since 1997
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) since 2003
- Recertification as an IBCLC in 2008 by CERPs
- Recertification as an IBCLC in 2013 by exam
- Certification as a Baby Massage Instructor in 2008
- Certification as an Infant Massage Instructor in 2010
- Certification in crisis management for pregnancy, birth and early childhood (excessive crying, sleepless and demanding babies) in 2013
As a lactation consultant, I have to recertificate every 5 years by at least 75 continuing education points (CERPs). Every 10 years I have to pass the IBLCE examination, which is the highest qualification in human lactation at university level.